6 MONTH PRODUCT WARRANTY
LIMITED WARRANTY CONDITIONS
1. All Plane Pal products are warranted for 6 (SIX) months from the date of purchase, subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. The product will be repaired or replaced by Plane Pal, if, at their sole discretion, it is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
3. This warranty only applies to products sold and distributed by planepal.com.au and its authorised dealers and or retail outlets.
4. This warranty only applies to products that are proven to be purchased with an official receipt of purchase from planepal.com.au and it’s authorised distributors & dealers and or retail outlets.
5. This warranty only applies if the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions under normal use and with reasonable care subject to all terms and conditions set out in this document.
6. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and does not apply to any subsequent purchaser/end user.
7 This limited warranty does not cover any of the following:
+ Defects or damages resulting from misuse of the product;
+ Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, improper cleaning, unauthorised repair, neglect, rough handling, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation or where the item has been punctured by an object.
+ The cost or delivery or transportation of the product to the dealer;
+ Normal wear and tear;
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST PLANE PAL (SMC MEDICAL PTY LTD) AND PLANE PAL’S (SMC MEDICAL PTY LTD) SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF DEFECTS IN PRODUCT. HOWEVER, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCLUDE NOR LIMIT ANY OF YOUR LEGAL (STATUTORY) RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE NATIONAL LAWS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW PLANE PAL (SMC MEDICAL PTY LTD) DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCTS OR FUNCTIONALITY, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUES OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFIT, INCREASED COSTS OR EXPENSES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PLANE PAL'S (SMC MEDICAL PTY LTD'S) LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY DEFECT OF PRODUCT IN MATERIAL, DESIGN AND WORKMANSHIP.
PLANE PAL (SMC MEDICAL PTY LTD) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE PRODUCT FEATURES AND WARRANTY PROCEDURES WITHOUT NOTICE.
1. All items must be returned in accordance with the below procedure or the application will not be accepted:
2. Pack and return the item in the original packaging and shipping box, if possible;
3. Include the original packing slip or receipt and your reason for return;
ADDRESS THE PACKAGE TO
PO BOX 2841
Halfway House, 1685